Coffee Lovers Walk – Thursday & Saturday – Weekly
CITY TOUR SESSIONS
Melbourne is obsessed with coffee and has one of the most sophisticated coffee cultures in the world. This 2.5-hour small group walking tour takes you through the “crop-to-cup” story to places that really care about the origin, roast and brewing of the bean.
It’s a great way to experience Melbourne’s famous coffee culture first hand, explore the laneways, while drinking some great coffee along the way. You’ll try both espresso and filter coffee.
THIS TOUR CHANGES VENUES REGULARLY TO INCLUDE THE BEST CAFES IN CENTRAL MELBOURNE.
• 4 OF MELBOURNE’S BEST CUPS OF COFFEE
• TRY ESPRESSO AND FILTER
• EXPERT COMMENTARY BY LOCAL BARISTA GUIDE.
• GUIDED TOUR THROUGH MELBOURNE’S LANEWAYS
• FOOD, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE LOTS OF QUICK, INEXPENSIVE OPTIONS TO PICK UP ALONG THE WAY.
• HOTEL TRANSFERS. TRAMS IN CENTRAL MELBOURNE ARE FREE.
COST $85.00 – DURATION 2.5 to 3 HOURS – BOOKING ESSENTIAL
Thursday & Saturday
TUESDAY TO FRIDAY
Corner Degraves St and Flinders Street,
Cnr Cecil and Coventry Sts,
outside a prominent shop called The Chef’s Hat